Re: [Healeys] Brake servo connections

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake servo connections
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:04:33 -0500
--===============1245295218890828041==
 boundary="------------020603090608050209040009"

--------------020603090608050209040009

http://www.healey6.com/technical.htm

On 1/15/2016 5:28 PM, Price Lindsay wrote:
> I have had my servo rebuilt and installed new brake lines. Before I take it
> out I want to be sure the lines are connected correctly. From the outlet
> closest to the vacuum unit I connected a line to the connector  with the
> brake switch. The outside line goes horizontal to the other one.
>
> Is this correct?  Thank you for your direction.
>
> Price Lindsay
> 67 BJ8

--------------020603090608050209040009

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    <a
href="http://www.healey6.com/technical.htm";>http://www.healey6.com/technical.htm
    </a><br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:7599A32A-63D6-4101-B30E-6D0C21DF19F2@gmail.com"
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">I have had my servo rebuilt and installed new brake lines.
Before I take it out I want to be sure the lines are connected correctly. From
the outlet closest to the vacuum unit I connected a line to the connector  with
the brake switch. The outside line goes horizontal to the other one.

Is this correct?  Thank you for your direction.

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

</pre>

--------------020603090608050209040009--