Re: [Healeys] Steering wheel nut

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering wheel nut
From: Mike <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 19:16:21 -0700
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.6.0 s=q20140121; t=1458180984; bh=3cqh7ZWZarjqg/Ygc8U1FMIgqDQwfFA56RjOTn3iDro=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=qj2VZvyhX0mFIykKAWiCNEqMVBntwOH2/DucFDLK6Y6gC2B38za/XMgowKgLTQu2p WrgP8qrXT3VnfN5ONkYaJ1u7s4YMhn8wrUlJ58apNKHT8pf27/PVeqHcBpy8LKMgbW HDuV6WQ2Dz8uvZnC/kUnYT71mTlDePHZQGWoKa3P1MRftjUGoNJhHtIrIiZPIOm6br oaTznRVO/uC7rHNfCuZ4u+EJ/DzdjQ7XAkLKrhHV4TWYNlbtFda8Aix/+Ii2/llob5 4zCjldMXxccYFiAKY2RjAqN+BrKzQL64mFkc9tRSIobCq7uNyJaGowzwCNFqyP016T Oy2f5v1nBZ6Hg==
I've also had luck just running the nut down snug, maybe adding a little
light oil, and then backing off a tad, retightening a tad plus, and
repeat.  This gets rid of the little pieces of metal without gouging the
remainder.  Patience.

Mike