Re: [Healeys] Amazing Nasty Boy

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Amazing Nasty Boy
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:25:00 +1100
I think there are a lot of older guys around these day that are quite
cashed up and happy to put big money into custom building a car, some do
some of the work themselves but most take pleasure out of seeing others
build their ideas into a car. It is quite often about the entertainment
provided by the journey rather than the end result. Good luck to them
and if they spread the money into the hands of the builder its all good.
The classic car scene may well change a bit in the next few years, as I
believe China will drop the rule of not allowing second hand cars to be
imported. This could see a big increase in demand for classic cars they
see as desirable. It's a constantly changing world.
Cheers
Larry Varley
BN1 restored
54 Nash Healey Coupe modified part restored
54 Nash Healey Coupe unrestored
BT7 part restored