Re: [Healeys] My 62BJ7

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] My 62BJ7
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:32:20 -0400
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a1148e6dcc5645705319095d9

Fred

I am sorry for your loss.  Thankfully Noone was hurt and though fire may
have destroyed treasures it cannot take memories.

No offense meant but as between a catastrophic loss of one's things versus
the death of 1000 cuts and ignominy of piecemeal auction that poor Leroy
Joppa's collection is undergoing I would choose the former.

Best--Michael Oritt

--001a1148e6dcc5645705319095d9

d though fire may have destroyed treasures it cannot take memories.</p>
39;s things versus the death of 1000 cuts and ignominy of piecemeal auction=
 that poor Leroy Joppa&#39;s collection is undergoing I would choose the fo=
rmer.</p>

--001a1148e6dcc5645705319095d9--