Re: [Healeys] Lucas equipment service & spare parts list

To: "'Oudesluys'" <coudesluijs@chello.nl>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas equipment service & spare parts list
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 07:49:47 -0400
It is on my site -- Bulletins Page. Scroll down to the catalog. Drawings of
the distributors start on page 245. But first go to page 88 which is the
start of the Jaguar listings to get the dizzy model number. This is an
extremely long file and may take a while to load.

John Sims
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com