Re: [Healeys] Ultrasonic Parts Washer

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ultrasonic Parts Washer
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 10:00:41 +0200
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.1.1 a=9+rZDBEiDlHhcck0kWbJtElFXBc=:19 a=pD_ry4oyNxEA:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=ppagWSoT_J8vonruG2cA:9 a=3hm5qzfkcC584zX5:21 a=82eynvBLdrj6Nx1h:21 a=pILNOxqGKmIA:10 a=rzSo3inbiVIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=kviXuzpPAAAA:8 a=zhjueo-zokEWy4tdfdgA:9 a=vaWuzI72TWuIqT5x:21 a=oVYetpqxeML2xlPD:21 a=pM9GOr7WJ3QQWHDE:21 a=hTZeC7Yk6K0A:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=GGGinmgZRQXmVEG1E52S:22 a=6kGIvZw6iX1k4Y-7sg4_:22 a=qrIFiuKZe2vaD64auk6j:22 xcat=Undefined/Undefined none
--===============8839359084359554230==
 boundary="------------D0C2C3378C5BD8904A0F04BA"

--------------D0C2C3378C5BD8904A0F04BA

I have been using a small and cheapish heated ultra sonic cleaner and it
produced very satisfactory results on the carbs and smaller parts of all
kinds of /automotive/household machinery/items.
I am very pleased with it.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 11-6-2016 om 23:18 schreef Jonas Payne:

> My harbor freight parts washer just rusted through after 10 years and
> I need a new parts washer.
>
> I hate these things because frankly, they don?t do anything ? it?s
> just a basin full of detergent,  you still have to do all the
> scraping, scrubbing etc.
>
> I?m thinking about getting something automated that all I have to do
> is dump the parts in, and come back later and they are clean, but the
> transmission and engine cleaners that pro shops have are like $3500.
>
> Does anybody have any experience with ultrasonic parts washers?  I can
> get one that is about the same size as the crappy old one for about
> $1k, but before I jump in, I?d like to know how effective they are.
>
> Jonas Payne
>
> PBR Consulting Services, LLC
>
> 702.882.6711

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      heated ultra sonic cleaner and it produced very satisfactory
      results on the carbs and smaller parts of all kinds of
      /automotive/household machinery/items.<br>
      I am very pleased with it.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      NL<br>
      Op 11-6-2016 om 23:18 schreef Jonas Payne:<br>
      type="cite">
        medium)">
            name="_MailEndCompose"><span>My harbor freight parts washer
              just rusted through after 10 years and I need a new parts
              frankly, they don?t do anything ? it?s just a basin full
              of detergent,  you still have to do all the scraping,
              something automated that all I have to do is dump the
              parts in, and come back later and they are clean, but the
              transmission and engine cleaners that pro shops have are
              experience with ultrasonic parts washers?  I can get one
              that is about the same size as the crappy old one for
              about $1k, but before I jump in, I?d like to know how
            [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net";>mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net</a>]
 <b>On Behalf Of </b>i
            erbs<br>
            <b>To:</b> Richard Mayor <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:boyracer466@gmail.com";>&lt;boyracer466@gmail.com&gt;</a><br>
            <b>Cc:</b> Ahealey help <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:healeys@autox.team.net";>&lt;healeys@autox.team.net&gt;</a><br>
          Thanks</p>
          Portland,OR<br>
          1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>
          please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone
          cannot understand my misspellings </p>
            &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:boyracer466@gmail.com";>boyracer466@gmail.com</a>&gt;
            wrote:</p>
                  Alan Seigrist &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:healey.nut@gmail.com";
target="_blank">healey.nut@gmail.com</a>&gt;
                  wrote:</p>
                        situation once similar to this, turned out the
                        little carbon peg in the distributor cap was
                        crap.  I replaced the cap and it worked after
                        that.</p>
                            10:14 AM, i erbs &lt;<a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              href="mailto:eyera3000@gmail.com";
                              target="_blank"><a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:eyera3000@gmail.com";>eyera3000@gmail.com</a></a>&gt;
                            wrote:</p>
                                  power, bucks, backfires, catches and
                                  drive ok for a bit, then big backfires
                                  and bucking, then it dies. almost like
                                  a loss of power. it could be an
                                  intermittent power loss. Distributor
                                  cap looks like . explosions. NOS cap,
                                  rotor, points and condenser .
                                  Distributor was removed cleaned and re
                                  greased.</p>
                                                Erbs</p>
class="MsoNormal">Portland,OR</p>
                                                    _______

                                                   _______<br>
                                                       (______ \____1959
                                                  BN4____/ _______)<br>

(_________________________)</p>
                                                        BT7 engine and
                                                  disk brakes</p>
                    Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                      target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                    Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                    Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://www.team.net/archive";
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                    Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://www.team.net/forums";
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                    <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net";
                      target="_blank">Healeys@autox.team.net</a><br>
                    <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys";

                    Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/boyracer466@gmail.com";

target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/boyracer466@gmail.com</a><br>
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net";>Healeys@autox.team.net</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"