[Healeys] Condenser again

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Condenser again
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:14:38 -0700

--001a113e51b6381fa10536fee5bf

2nd condenser died. That's to in under 200 miles for those keeping score.
Replace with used old Lucas part on side of road. Yes will install my
Pertronix, but want yo dort this out first
Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot understand
my misspellings

--001a113e51b6381fa10536fee5bf

se keeping score. Replace with used old Lucas part on side of road. Yes wil=
l install my Pertronix, but want yo dort this out first <br>
Mr. Ira Erbs<br>
Portland,OR<br>
1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as=C2=A0=C2=A0 my phone cannot u=
nderstand my misspellings </p>

--001a113e51b6381fa10536fee5bf--