[Healeys] BN1 hydraulic clutch mod

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 hydraulic clutch mod
From: Wayne Schultz <waschu2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:28:13 -0400
Thanks to Steve and Charlie for reminding me of:

http://store.fedhillusa.com/p83.aspx

I used them a couple of years ago when I converted my friends Lotus Elan S4 to
a Datsun dual brake master cylinder. I had to make lines up for SAE on one end
and Metric on the other. The original Girling brake master is no longer
available. If you can find a rebuild kit, most original master cylinders are a
corroded mess. Having done that I am surprised  converting an Austin Healey BN1
to a hydraulic clutch is such a problem. With the supplied conversion kit as
part of a Toyota 5 speed modification it should be straight forward:(
Hopefully it's just me being stupid:)
                I will take pictures of the project and post them online later
when we finish.

                                      Regards
                                     Wayne Schultz