[Healeys] inner wishbone bush material

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] inner wishbone bush material
From: goldengt@cal.net
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 14:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_90669_414290717.1469915188130

I have to replace the inner wishbone rubbers on the BJ8. I just got rid of the
nylon offset upper trunion bushes because they squeaked. I am thinking the only
way not to have squeaks on the inner lowers is to stick with rubber. Any
vendor's rubber better than the rest?
Ken Freese
65 BJ8

------=_Part_90669_414290717.1469915188130

12pt; color: #000000"><div>I have to replace the inner wishbone rubbers on the
BJ8. I just got rid of the nylon offset upper trunion bushes because they
squeaked. I am thinking the only way not to have squeaks on the inner lowers is
to stick with rubber. Any vendor's rubber better than the rest?</div><div>Ken
------=_Part_90669_414290717.1469915188130--