Re: [Healeys] Mirrors for sale

To: llennep@verizon.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mirrors for sale
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 18:38:37 -0500 (CDT)
Sending this again as the email with pictures would not go through.  If you
want the pictures contact me offlist and I will send the pix to you.

Keith

On 08/05/16, llennep@verizon.net wrote:

While looking for other parts I stumbled across fender mirrors. 4 mirrors all
totaled.

Pair 5 inch Lucas brand fender mirrors. L and R. Chrome good. One has a tiny
dent. Both have flat mirror that will need replacing. Complete with stems,
washers, nuts. Ready for mounting.

One 4.25 inch not branded mirror. Flat glass good. Right stem but no washer or
nut. Chrome fair with some scratches and a tiny dent.

One 4.5 inch not branded mirror. Glass marginal. Chrome good. No stem, washer
or nut.

Everything sold as is. LOOKING FOR A LOVING HOME!!! Inquire for further
details. Make me an offer on any or all. Plus shipping from 23602.

Keith