[Healeys] Water pump and fan query for BN7

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Water pump and fan query for BN7
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:55:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
The bearings on my water pump finally gave out so I am in the market for one
and also think it is time to upgrade from the 2 piece four bladed fan that was
on it.
The pump has the nut on the shaft for the pulley but unless the pulley is keyed
on it looks more like it is pressed on although I do have a bit of motion of
the pulley on the shaft. It seems most new pumps (Moss for example) have the
pulleys now pressed on so I assume that is the preferred solution for
replacement.
Re the fan I was looking at a six blade but saw no fans in the Moss catalog
(NA?) as they look for a solution I recall to rivets popping on the metal ones
and not sure re the plastic blade solution.
Looking for any feed back on obtaining a new water pump and an upgraded fan
blade.
Thanks !
Regards,
Richard Collins of KY