[Healeys] top frames

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] top frames
From: Mike <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 11:07:44 -0700
Thanks to all for the advice on connecting the top on my BJ8. It's
better now.  Also thanks for the advice on improving my vision.  I took
Rod Shepherd's advice and drilled new holes in the seat back to increase
the angle.  Makes a difference.  Not only lowers my line of sight so I
don't look thru the windscreen chrome, but also improves my comfort.  Of
course, it called for a 21/64 drill bit, which I don't have, but used a
5/16 and then a tapered reamer to enlarge it a tad.  Reamer required a
brace and bit tool, which I have, amazingly.  Never throw away a tool
because you don't need it!

--
Mike

MGTD (long gone)