[Healeys] Correct Shift Lever

Subject: [Healeys] Correct Shift Lever
From: rrengineer.mike at att.net (Michael MacLean)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 06:44:21 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Michael.? It's beginning to look like I should just use the one I got.?
I just wanted to be sure before I paid for the chrome plating. That's going to
be another problem.? No good chrome platers in Southern California or anywhere
in California anymore.? I have polishing and plating that needs to be done.?
Some powder coating too.

    On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:38 PM, Michael Salter <michaelsalter at