[Healeys] A Different Harness Question (Routing)

Subject: [Healeys] A Different Harness Question (Routing)
From: dcorning at ford.com (Corning, Dan (D.C.))
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 22:44:10 +0000
I purchased the correct harness for my 62 BT7 Tri-Carb.  I also purchased
Prospero's wiring diagram for the car.

Question: Does anyone have any references regarding the proper harness routing
for the car?  I'm trying to position the harness as close to the original
location and attachment points as I can but the only references I have are what
I can find in catalogs and internet photos.

Best,

Dan Corning