[Healeys] Throttle bushes

Subject: [Healeys] Throttle bushes
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8Healeys)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:43:33 -0500
I think I used liquid silicone rubber when I repaired my throttle rod
assembly in 1999.  I inserted the bronze bushings into the cups, filled the
cups with the silicone, then inserted the rod to ensure that the bushings
would be in alignment when the silicone cured.  I have had no reason to
remove the repaired assembly since then but the silicone seems to be doing
fine so far.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry