[Healeys] Has Jerry Wall Gone to the Dark Side?

Subject: [Healeys] Has Jerry Wall Gone to the Dark Side?
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 16:51:05 +0100 (CET)
Jerry only sold his last Healey three years ago; maybe the 'Healey regret'
hasn't set in yet.  Wonder if he'll be one of the people that come up to me at
gas stations, hotels and restaurants and says: "I used to have one of those;
wish I still had it..."

My BFF bought a 'rod a few years ago; all he did with it is take it to car
shows and toodle around town.  He got bored with it (and his wife wouldn't ride
in it).

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA