[Healeys] Banshee on Healey chassis

Subject: [Healeys] Banshee on Healey chassis
From: healeyguy at aol.com (Perry)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:18:26 -0400
Since you mentioned Fiberfab, I have a complete Jamaican Fiberfab body
including the glass that was mounted on a Healey chassis. It was in primer and
driven s few times before the previous owner decided to sell off the AH chassis
and mechanicals. If someone is really interested send me an email to discuss.
They sold for about a $1000 In the late 60's. That's $6900 US today. Should be
worth a few laughs!
Perry

Sent from my iPhone