[Healeys] Throttle Springs

Subject: [Healeys] Throttle Springs
From: steveg at abrazosdata.com (Steve B. Gerow)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:59:28 -0800
Bob,
Do you still have the big mousetrap spring on the gas pedal?

If that's true and the pedal is still too light, you could add a stretch coil
spring between the upper part of the pedal and the steering column lower
bracket. I did this for a while in the oughts when Moss was out of stock on the
mousetrap springs.
--
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA