[Healeys] Last Big Healey?

Subject: [Healeys] Last Big Healey?
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8Healeys)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:04:58 -0400
Rick obviously, the registry data can be beneficial to a potential buyer but
possibly not so beneficial to a seller.  It is not the intention to favor
either one, but having seen a lot of BJ8s offered for sale with some really
wild statements, whenever I can offer proof to refute those I will do so.
Sometimes owners are happy to learn the truth about their car, and sometimes
they don't want to hear it, but it is what it is.

I did see the bringatrailer ad for 38307.  The color on the valve cover is not
exactly "Healey engine green", but close enough to make one wonder whether it
is original.  It appears to have been painted long ago, but anything could have
happened in the last 50 years, including a repaint.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large