[Healeys] Rotisseries.

Subject: [Healeys] Rotisseries.
From: drmasucci at comcast.net (David Masucci)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:05:12 -0400
The frame and structure is a two-man lift. My step son rolled it out of my barn
up to the ramp truck, we were able to roll it up the ramp with one person on
each stand. We then disconnected it from the stands for transport.

We got to the shop and carried it off the truck and into the shop. We then
inserted the black rotating pieces back into the stands.

You can have one guy in the back and one up front. Both lift to proper height,
while one gets his into the stand. Then the other. Obviously easier with three
people, but we did it without a hitch. It was all much more stable than even I
expected. When working on the car, one person can rotate the car without fear
of tipping. I would not use these stands with a bigger car, but for the Healey
it was great. The two stands cost under $400, plus about another $70 in steel
from McMaster-Carr.  Plus I can sell one of the stands. It's for sale for say
$90. Note that I modified the stands so that the rotating angle would be
parallel to the ground. Drilled one additional hole to set the proper angle.
It can be switched back and forth in 10 minutes.

And yes I installed all brake and fuel lines, all electrics, and other small
items while still on the stands. I took the car off the stands before I
installed the suspension.

Sent from my iPhone