[Healeys] Navigating This Site... I JUST DON'T GET IT

Subject: [Healeys] Navigating This Site... I JUST DON'T GET IT
From: amalin at mac.com (Al Malin)
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 15:28:30 -0400
This advice is for Macintosh and IOS users. It doesn?t apply to Windows and
Android although they most likely have the equivalent feature.

This is not a ?site?, you do not navigate it - you receive the emails
sent/replied to "healeys at autox.team.net? if you choose.  If you do not want
to receive the individual emails you always have the option to search the
archives.

I like receiving all the individual emails as they are created but I want them
grouped by same subject. This is how it?s done:

For Macintosh: In the Mail ?View" menu there is the menu item ?Organize by
Conversation?. Make sure it is checked. As long as the subject has not been
changed for a message in the thread Mail will group them together.

Similarly for iOS: In Settings for Mail turn on ?Organize by Tread? and ?Most
Recent Message On Top? and ?Complete Threads?

Al Malin
Tricarb