[Healeys] Do 2+2's Have Longer Doors?

Subject: [Healeys] Do 2+2's Have Longer Doors?
From: cpcooper at ymail.com (Craig Cooper)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:08:48 +0000 (UTC)
I'm finishing up on metalwork on a BN7 and replaced the outer sills with ones
sourced through Moss, but I believe they came from AH spares. ?To make them fit
my car, I had to section them by about 5/8" as the raised portion that goes
under the door was at least that much longer than the door and desired door
gap. ?Not a big deal to do, but has me scratching my head. ?The bottoms of my
doors are a hair over 30-1/2", if anyone with a BN4 or BT7 and a tape measure
wants to check theirs and report. ?