[Healeys] BJ8---Speedometer disassembly

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8---Speedometer disassembly
From: eschulz at frontiernet.net (Elton Schulz)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 23:18:21 -0400
It should pull off by grabbing the base of the needle. If not, you can
try twisting it, but be sure to hold the guts from a lamp hole in the
back to keep them from turning. If that doesn't work, some people have
actually fabbed a puller in which the legs of the puller sit in the two
screw holes used for holding the speedo face.
Anthony Rhodes has a good writeup on repairing Smiths speedos. I don't
have a link for you, but I think you can get it by googleing it. Also
John Sims' site may have a link to it.
Good luck,
Elton