[Healeys] More on fuel sender

Subject: [Healeys] More on fuel sender
From: s.hutchings at rogers.com (Stephen Hutchings)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:31:44 +0000 (UTC)
I really don't want to add confusion to this thread, but I must.This morning
I'm looking at my original sender (Terminal and float to the front of the car)
beside the replacement (Terminal in one direction, float in the other).So,
sorry Al, but it's now apparent that the replacements have a different
set-up.This means that to get the float in the right place, you have to have
the terminal towards the back of the car, and the float forward.
I'm hoping this will clear things up. I didn't see it until I had the two side
by side.
Stephen, BJ8