[Healeys] My healey has found a new home

Subject: [Healeys] My healey has found a new home
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 11:10:25 -0400
Well congratulation and condolences. Probably not an easy decision, but
great to hear you found a good home for your car. I think that may be the
toughest part, finding a good home. As you say life goes on, keep having fun
out  there, we'll do the same and good luck with whatever choice is made.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 5/13/2017 8:03:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,