[Healeys] Carlisle Import & Performance Show

Subject: [Healeys] Carlisle Import & Performance Show
From: tappiokie at gmail.com (Jim Cox)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 23:32:21 -0400
Later this week a number of us will be visiting the annual Import Show
in Carlisle, PA. I have probably gone up there for the last 25 years. I
would still rather see and feel items and look at the seller for these
old parts when I can.

This year I am bringing a few parts to thin the herd a bit. Of interest
to some, I have an ANSA NOS center section exhaust for the BJ8. I also
have a used ANSA center section and rear resonator in excellent
condition. I have a pair of very nice original curved downpipes and the
newer version for sale also along with a BN2 bell housing, a 1962
crooked shifter, rebuilt starter, generator and water pump. Two hoods, 3
X 1.75" intake manifolds and a custom designed fold-down windshield set
adapted for the 6-cylinder roadsters. Lots of other interesting rare
items all in good to excellent condition.

If any of this interests you, stop by space E43 thursday through
saturday or contact me at (804)512-1859 to discuss. You have my email
address. Thanks!