[Healeys] Gearbox Problem

Subject: [Healeys] Gearbox Problem
From: jpaynepbr at cox.net (Jonas Payne)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 16:24:10 -0700
The springs on the detent balls on the shifter rods are weak or the springs
on the detent balls on your gear hub are weak.

You don't need to take the thing out of the car and do a full disassembly to
get the former, all you need to do is take the cover off and fiddle with it.

Keep your fingers crossed that it's the former.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711