[Healeys] This has me stumped!

Subject: [Healeys] This has me stumped!
From: ah53 at yahoo.com (jomar healey)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 02:24:45 +0000 (UTC)
Just making a guess but could it be a failure of the high beam foot button?
Joe

    On Saturday, May 20, 2017 5:08 PM, Roland Wilhelmy <sentenac.rw at
gmail.com> wrote:

  Number 6: if both headlights once worked and now both fail then the problem
does not lie in any portion of the wiring that is not common to both. That
reduces the wiring in question to ground problems or something in a switch of
common wiring such as hi/low beam switch or?? I am not familiar with Sprite
wiring and switches. ?Or an intermittent short in the old wiring. :Repaints are
often the cause of failure of ground connections. So, have you tried putting it
all together to see if it works now for whatever reason?What is the last thing
that you did Before turning off the headlights?If all else fails me I go back
and verify that I know what I think I know.
Good hunting and please keep the list posted.?
-Roland  Sent?from?my?BlackBerry?10?smartphone.

Healeys at autox.team.net