[Healeys] This has me stumped - solution!

Subject: [Healeys] This has me stumped - solution!
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8Healeys)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 16:08:37 -0400
The problem with my headlamps refusing to illuminate in spite of power to
them at their harness connectors and apparent adequate ground connections
was, as many of you suggested:  a bad ground.  However, the bad ground was
in a wire to the right front side marker light.  I soldered on a new bullet
terminal, and now all is well.  I'm still not quite clear on why this would
happen, since each headlamp has its own separate ground wire - although all
of the black wires in the front of the car are connected together via the
typical Lucas wiring connectors.

Thanks to all for your suggestions!

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666