[Healeys] BT7 Doors

Subject: [Healeys] BT7 Doors
From: hgmiller3 at qwest.net (Herbert Miller)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 13:56:46 -0500
I have a pair of doors that are redundant to my collection. They came off
1959  BT7, specifically  H-BT7-L/5197. They are in very good condition,
minimal surface rust, no perforations. The driver's door has the provision
for a locking door handle.  Also available are the aluminum door caps as
fitted to these doors and a locking door handle. Contact me if you have any
interest. Email for pictures.  Offered to the list before E-bay.

Herb Miller

hgmiller3 at qwest.net

hgmiller3 at centurylink.net