[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

Subject: [Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly
From: vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com (Jean Caron)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 19:33:27 +0000
Most "glazing rubber" can be obtained by purchasing it at a windshield repair
place if you are willing to purchase a complete roll. Some places, if you are a
good customer, may even give you some to do your Austin-Healey windshield. It
comes in three different thickness and usually the thinnest one is the one you
will need.

Not all places carry it anymore as the windshileds nowadays do not use the
stuff anymore.

Jean