[Healeys] Free BJ8 Brake Rotors - SF Bay Area

Subject: [Healeys] Free BJ8 Brake Rotors - SF Bay Area
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 13:19:44 -0700
I have a pair of used but pristine rotors for a (later) BJ8 free for the
taking.? They have surface rust inside the hat, which I neglected to
paint, but the braking surfaces are mirror-smooth and shouldn't need
turning.? The only reason I'm not reusing them is I bought new ones many
years ago and since I'm putting in new bearings and pads--which I also
bought years ago--I figured I'd use the new rotors while I'm at it.

Pick up only.? I'm in San Jose near 280 and Saratoga.

Bob