[Healeys] Panhard Rod - BT7

Subject: [Healeys] Panhard Rod - BT7
From: dos_gusanos at msn.com (Henry Morrison)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 17:10:51 +0000
Leaf springs do a pretty good job of locating the axle side to side, for
example my TR3 doesn't have a panhard rod.  My Elva Courier with a coil over
set up drives itself (kind of wanders down the road) when that rod mount breaks
and the driver immediately notices it and will stop to get it repaired.  On
your Healey you might notice your rear tires scrubbing the insides of your
fender wells until you get it repaired.

Henry Morrison, Albuquerque, NM