[Healeys] 100-4 Windscreen Stanchion

Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 Windscreen Stanchion
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curtis Arndt)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:00:20 -0700
Doug,

These were separate numbers, different for left and right, but the same for
the stanchon and windshield post on the corresponding side. Therefore, my
left ones were numbered C97 and the right ones C87, both top and bottom.

Coincidentally, my body number is 7197.

I have never heard that the last two digits matched the last two of the
body number.

This seems like it is just a coincidence on my car, but I'll check the
numbers of the original cars that I have documented.

Cheers

Curt