[Healeys] Healey forum

Subject: [Healeys] Healey forum
From: fmags at cox.net (Frank Magnusson)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:59:45 -0500
Hi Lou,

Definetly YES, we need to be careful on how we reply to the list.

If you just hit Reply, it has the entire digest contents on it which basically
spams the whole digest.  It not only has the post you are replying to but every
other post also.

A better way to post a reply is to click the link at the beginning of the
digest that says "To send posts to the Healey digest forum, click this link".
That starts a fresh email without spamming the list.

Frank

Sent from my iPad