[Healeys] 1157 positive ground red stop/tail bulbs

Subject: [Healeys] 1157 positive ground red stop/tail bulbs
From: hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk (mike brooks)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:20:47 +0000 (UTC)
Robert

I live in UK and am currently on a driving holiday in southern France with
limited internet access. However, I'm online tonight and have discovered that
for some reason we have better availability of positive ground LEDs in the UK
than you have in the US.

http://www.dynamoregulatorconversions.com/led-bulbs-especially-for-motorcycles-shop.php?
 are shipping worldwide and have what you need. As I suggested before, 1157 is
equivalent to BAY15D. Good luck.

Rgds
Mike Brooks

Reply to:?mike.brooks at alumni.warwick.ac.uk

?Aboyne Men's Shed is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation SC047036

Shop at the Aboyne Co-opie? We would love you to Choose Aboyne Mens' Shed as
your preferred charity. Log in to your account on-line to select us!

    On Saturday, 23 September 2017, 18:54:34 GMT+1, ROBERT BAGGS <baggsr at