[Healeys] LBC, but no Healey content: The Empire Strikes Back: Anglo Qui

Subject: [Healeys] LBC, but no Healey content: The Empire Strikes Back: Anglo Quirkiness atthe British Invasion of Stowe
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (i erbs)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 22:12:20 -0700
Our Oregon club had three cars a small town car show. There was onelad
about 9 who thought i had the coolest car there, so offered to let him sit
behind the wheel. What a great grin he had. One possible future owner was
born.

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes
excuse typos and strange words my phone wants you to see.
Portland,OR