[Healeys] Fuel Tank size

Subject: [Healeys] Fuel Tank size
From: alsemus1 at gmail.com (Albert Seminatore)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 13:56:39 -0700
Message: 5
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 09:37:04 -0700
From: "Roger Grace" <roggrace at telus.net>
To: "Healey List" <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fuel Tank Capacity

Roger I have the same problem.  They say it was supposed to be over 14
gallons or about 54 liters.  I ran mine out of gas.  Put two gallons into.
Should have been able to fill it with 12 gallons - distance to the station
was less than a mile.  I actually put in 8.5 gallons.  I looked through the
Moss Cat. and can find no specs. on the capacity of the tank.
So I just have to plan carefully where I am going.  Here in NV you can go
long distances between stations.
I wonder how many other folks have the same problem???

--
Albert Seminatore
Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV
eMail:  alsemus1 at gmail.com