[Healeys] Tires

Subject: [Healeys] Tires
From: gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com (Richard Collins)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:01:11 +0000
I am using Vredenstein 185 X 70 on my BN7. I am running tubes in them.
Tubes were readily available at tractor/farm implement repair shops.
Rims are 72 spoke. Good wear, low noise and fairly sticky. Been on now for
about 8 years and maybe 8000 miles. They will age out before wearing out.

Regards,
Richard C

An alternative could be the Vredestein or Michelin 185/75 or 195/70R15 size
tyres.
Kees Oudesluijs