[Healeys] aluminum repair

Subject: [Healeys] aluminum repair
From: 55healey at comcast.net (ROBERT A WESTCOTT)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:43:43 -0700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCrixbXz4rc

When my builder repaired my shrouds there was some of this stuff gumming up the
works.
It made it impossible to do a proper TIG weld and it had to be meticulously
cleaned off or cut away before repairs could be made.
It was a very difficult job.

I would be extremely cautious using this stuff.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Rob