[Healeys] Healey Seaside Summit

Subject: [Healeys] Healey Seaside Summit
From: healeyrik at gmail.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:09:57 -0400
"Summit" is the annual premier event of the Austin-Healey Club of New
England and in 2018 will be known as "Healey Seaside Summit."  It may seem
odd to start talking about it so soon, but there's a reason.  It's going to
be held on the grounds of one of the great estates of the gilded age in
Beverly, MA, located on the North Shore about 25 miles north of Boston.  We
have reserved 40 rooms, but we expect a greater turnout.  As long as we can
get our reservations in early, we will be able to expand the number of
rooms available to fit everyone in.  Registration details aren't completed
yet. but we want to give you an early heads-up so you can save the date.
It's going to be a fantastic event and a wonderful location with an
extremely reasonable price for the area.  Check out our website for a
preview:  http://www.ahca-newengland.org/summit-2018.html

Happy Seaside Healeying,

Rick Neville