[Healeys] Tires 165 HR 15 Tire King made in China

Subject: [Healeys] Tires 165 HR 15 Tire King made in China
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 12:00:56 +0200
If you are just pottering around on the boulevard these kind of tires
are fine, but if you do normal or serious driving think twice. Often
braking-, wet-, lateral-, high speed performance may be less than
desired. Consumer tests often show these kind of fancy brands not to be
recommended. Most of these are from China or Korea.
However there are also reliable tires from these area's.
Bottom line: you often do not know what you are buying so stick to the
brands of known quality
Kees Oudesluijs