[Healeys] Value? - AH Aero Screens & BN1 Perspek side curtains

Subject: [Healeys] Value? - AH Aero Screens & BN1 Perspek side curtains
From: healeyrik at gmail.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 11:22:00 -0400
If they are original "AH" windscreens they could fetch quite a bit,
particularly from the 100S or 100M folks as they are a valued period
accessory.  I couldn't fathom a guess at a fair price for them and would
suggest putting them for auction might be the best way to get maximum
return.  I think they are valuable enough to consider consigning them to
one of the specialty automotive auctions, rather than just throwing them on
eBay.  Having said that, I recall that perhaps 25 years ago someone had
some reproductions made that were of very high quality, but would not be as
valuable as the original so determining if they were period produced would
be key to establishing worth.  One such way to do so would be to use
the date code etched into the Triplex glass in the screen:
http://www.mgexp.com/article/triplex-window-date-code.html

Rick Neville