[Healeys] Tires, redux

Subject: [Healeys] Tires, redux
From: healeyguy at aol.com (Perry)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 15:29:27 -0400
Kees
I think you have jumped to a conclusion based on the information presented.
Gary did only mention the radial tire option which most of this thread was
about. I would be very surprised if the concours guideline suggests radial
tires over non radial tires as almost the entire range of Austin Healey?s were
shipped from the factory with Bias-Ply tires.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10