[Healeys] Re Tires in Concours; Just to clarify

Subject: [Healeys] Re Tires in Concours; Just to clarify
From: healey100m at me.com (Randall Hicks)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 09:07:25 -0400
With all due respect to Gary, and he has done an enormous amount of research on
the subject of tires, the Austin-Healey Concours Registry Committee is
considering changing its Policies and Guidelines as Gary has stated, BUT with a
15 year cut off on tires, not 10 as he has stated.

We expect to finalize this change in the next couple days and I will post to
the List the new policy.

Randy Hicks
Chairman, Austin-Healey Concours Registry