[Healeys] Wire Wheels - best 2 on rear or front?

Subject: [Healeys] Wire Wheels - best 2 on rear or front?
From: fredwescoe at gmail.com (Fred Wescoe)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 16:45:46 -0500
Bob,

Put the best wheel on the driver side front, then the next best on the
passenger side front, then the next best on the driver side rear and the
worst on the passenger side rear.
If you know the wheels are not great, have them trued.  The tires should
have correct tubes in them.  Most tire places put too large a tube in and
this could cause a flat.  The spoke nipples could also chafe the tube and
so the inside of the wheel needs to be wrapped with rubber tape, not duct
tape.  Then the tires and tubes are mounted and shaved round and then
everything balanced.
I know this sounds extensive and excessive but you just paid a lot of money
for tires why do anything less for the wheels, your safety and comfort as
well as your family's safety and comfort.
I sound like I am preaching but Allen Hendrix just finished mine last
Thursday and there is a fabulous improvement in ride and handling of the
car.  Be sure to include the spare in the process.
No financial interest or attachment with Hendrix Wire Wheels, just very
satisfied for the second time.

Fred
63 BJ7 deceased
66 BJ8