[Healeys] 100 engine color(s)

Subject: [Healeys] 100 engine color(s)
From: healey100m at me.com (Randy Hicks)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:35:38 -0500
Gary, from the 2017 Guidelines:

"100
  ?  Some very early BN1's were a medium/dark bluish-gray
(chassis 138039 (believed to be the 7th or 8th production car built) showed
evidence of the engine being a med. to dark grayish-blue)
     ?  One or two of the very early engines may have been Morris green. "

A lot of information has changed in the Big Healey Guidelines since 2006.  Time
to update your Guidelines!  ?

OK, a shameless plug, the 2018 Guidelines will be out beginning of January.
Contact Mike Osipik at:  mikeosipik at gmail.com

Randy

Randy Hicks
Chairman, Austin-Healey Concours Registry Committee
AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com
www.austinhealey100m.com