[Healeys] Shipping healey across country

Subject: [Healeys] Shipping healey across country
From: jjkbj7 at yahoo.com (John Kuzman)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:17:20 +0000 (UTC)
Jon -
In recent years, I have used both Passport and Reliable with excellent results.
I have shipped my Healey, Corvette and Mercedes. The drivers in all cases were
very professional and treated my cars with the utmost care (at least while I
watched the loading/unloading process). I think the Passport owner is a Healey
owner.The rough neck looking guys are usually dispatched through a broker. I
would not use a broker for that very reason. It may be the cheaper option, but
peace of mind trumps cheap for me.

    On Friday, November 24, 2017 6:12 AM, Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl>