[Healeys] NFI, just thought the list might enjoy . . . Fwd: 1956 Austin-

Subject: [Healeys] NFI, just thought the list might enjoy . . . Fwd: 1956 Austin-Healey 100M
From: atightprod at aol.com (atightprod at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:37:04 -0500
From: hymanltdnews at hymanltd.com
To: atightprod at aol.com
Sent: 11/30/2017 7:49:50 AM Pacific Standard Time
Subject: 1956 Austin-Healey 100M

If you are having trouble viewing this message, CLICK HERE.

?
1956 Austin-Healey 100M
?
A genuine factory built "LeMans" confirmed by the 100M Registry, and 1 of just
3 cars originally finished in Florida Green. Delivered new to California and
raced in period.? Beautifully restored and ready for events worldwide.
?

?
Our featured 1956 Austin Healey 100M is one of those genuine and highly
desirable factory-built examples, documented by both a British Motor Industry
Heritage Trust Certificate as well as a 100M Le Mans Registry Certificate. It
is a factory original left-hand drive car, built on the 11th?of January, 1956,
with original equipment listed as a heater, laminated windscreen and louvered
bonnet, in addition to the Le Mans performance parts. It has had just four
owners from new, with the early history showing it was originally delivered to
John McCormick of California who, along with his wife Margee, raced the car in
SCCA events in California, primarily at Palm Springs and Hourglass Field. A
stack of California registration cards show he retained his beloved Healey
through the 1970s and into the 1980s. In 1987, Margee McCormick sold the
complete and highly original car to Gary Westwood of San Diego. Mr. Westwood
rebuilt the drivetrain before selling the car on to Bill Lamping in the early
1990s. Mr. Lamping was then president of the Austin Healey Owner?s Club and
eventually restored the car to the meticulously high standard it presents
today..........
Click to see more
Offered at: $198,500
?
?
Recently requested cars
?
Do you know of a car for sale? We are always on the hunt for our clients and
our own inventory. Here are a few specific examples of cars we are currently
looking for:
?
?
Lamboghini Miura
Arnolt Bristol
AC Bristol
W.O. Bentley 3/4.5L
Mercedes-Benz 540K
Cadillac V16
Ferrari 330 GTC
Ferrari 250 GT/L Lusso
Cord 812 S/C
Duesenberg J?
?
?
?
?

?
Recent Offerings
?

1936 MG
PB Supercharged Special

1971 Stutz
Duplex

1951 Talbot
T26 Record Coupe
?
?
Upcoming Car Events
?
?
?
??
2017 HYMAN LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ST. LOUIS MISSOURI ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?This message was sent to atightprod at aol.com from
hymanltdnews at hymanltd.com

 Hyman Ltd. Classic Cars
 Hyman Ltd