[Healeys] Hats to You

Subject: [Healeys] Hats to You
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick & Caroline Quinn)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:54:07 +1100
G'day

I would like to gather together some opinions or choices of what headwear
people use while driving their Austin-Healeys.

In my 45 years of Austin-Healey ownership I have never been a hat person.
However I do like Panama hats, but they would blow away in five minutes and
end up in Columbia. I sometimes wear one with the Healey Duncan but that's a
different kettle of fish.

Personally I don't like baseball style caps as they don't keep the sun off
the ears or the back of the head. A floppy hat with a string under the chin
is borderline dorky.

So just what do people wear to protect you from the sun and stop your skins
looking like a cooked lobster?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia